Children are the mainstay of our practice. With their care in mind our office and staff offer warm and friendly care. Our goal is to make our patients feel comfortable and confident with our care.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, your doctor will review your medical and optical histories and evaluate your visual health. We will take high definition pictures of your eyes and your doctor will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our office’s mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in ophthalmology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients’ expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking
Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions. We offer free parking within our parking lot next to our office building.